Robot solutions for palletizing, screwing, sanding and vision
Get exactly the palletizing solution you need with this modular, fully configurable system. The OnRobot Palletizer comes with intuitive, step-by-step OnRobot Palletizing software and works perfectly for example with Doosan’s H-series robot arms. This cost-effective system can be configured with any combination of elements, including a high-payload lift to create a robotic 7th axis, pallet fixture, and versatile palletizing gripper. Like all OnRobot products, the Palletizer is designed for fast out-of-the-box deployment and features fast programming, even for those with minimal robotic or process experience.
- Ideal for high-mix, low-volume food industry applications, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), pharmaceutical and healthcare products
- Create a ready-to-run application quickly for a wide range of warehouse, logistics, and manufacturing environments.
- Affordable and versatile
- Intuitive, out-of-the-box programming
- Ideal for palletizing open boxes and shelf-ready products
- Adaptable for wide range of floorplans and applications
- Large selection of grippers available
- More information
You can easily automate assembly processes with the new smart OnRobot Screwdriver for light industrial and collaborative robots. Simply mount the Screwdriver on any leading robot arm and install the appropriate bit, then enter screw length and torque directly into the user interface. Intelligent error detection and multiple screw size handling will ensure consistent results and reduce your cycle time dramatically. Precise torque control and embedded axis eliminate the time and cost for additional integration and ensures consistent, accurate screw insertion. Changeovers to a different screw type or size take just minutes, reducing downtime and boosting ROI.
Complete electric random orbital sander for almost any automated surface finishing application, from sanding and buffing to polishing and cleaning. The Sander is available with everything you need to get started right away, and operates without external air supply, for no additional costs or complexity, and none of the dust or noise generated by traditional air sanders. Use this flexible tool for a wide range of part geometries and materials to get greater consistency, higher finish quality, and lower scrap rate. You’ll reduce workplace dust due to the use of standard 3M clean sandpaper discs and reduce the risk of worker injury from the vibration of manual sanders.
The OnRobot Sander comes with everything you need: away: plug-and-play sanding tool, a variety of standard sanding and polishing discs, easy-to-use software, and optional automated Grit Changer.
- Easy to deploy and program right out of the box for sanding, buffing and polishing
- Complete package includes everything needed for immediate use on a range of parts and materials
- Fast, automated sanding Grit Changer reduces downtime and labor
- Flexible for a wide range of materials and geometriess
- No compresser air required
- More information
OnRobot Eyes Vision System